Followers

Tuesday 8 January 2013

MAC lovelorn




Hey guys, so I know I havn't put up a what I got for Christmas post but one of my present's was a MAC lipstick in the shade lovelorn. I'm not sure if its just me but I feel it's an under dog in the world of mac. The most often heard of ones are like creme cup, angel and hue. I LOVE THIS shade. It does appear a lot darker and brighter in the tube but on the lips it is very sheer and natural but can be buildable to the block colour. As all mainline lipsticks it cost's £14.00 which is a little expensive but it's a case of quality over quantity, i'd rather some good quality lipstick then dry flakey lipsticks. Don't get me wrong i'm far from a snob with cosmetics I have a majority of drugstore products but i'd rather save for something I know will be good than but like a collection or barry m lipstick that dries my lips out. The lasting power of this is average, you cant expect a lipstick to stay 24/7 when you use your lips and mouth more than you could possibly believe so nothing will last day to night.
I do feel this lipstick needs more of a hype and should be up there with the most popular ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All reviews made and opinions given on this blog are completley my own.